January 1, 2021

Sezzle Review - 2021

What is Sezzle Payment?

Sezzle provides interest-free installment plans for selected online stores. Merchants can sign up and offer Sezzle as an alternative method of payment for their customers purchases. Since 2019, Sezzle has grown to over 400,000 active users and over 5,000 participating merchants.

Sezzle's "Buy Now, Pay Later" approach has proven to be successful for all type of eCommerce businesses. Customers are able to purchase entire orders which are broken down into 4 interest free installments.

Sezzle Merchant Fees

Merchants pay a transaction fee on all purchases regardless of the bank or service they choose to do business with. For example, PayPal charges an average rate of 3.5% per transaction.

Sezzle charges a slightly higher transaction fee with a standard payment processing fee of 6% + 30c per transaction. However, Sezzle offers volume-based discounts for larger retailers.

See Also: How to Use the Cash App

Despite the fact that transaction fees are in fact higher than the average 3.5% per transaction, Sezzle handles all customer's payments and you get paid instantly. When a buyer places an order on your website and chooses Sezzle as their checkout method, the buyer pays 25% for the first week and you get paid the entire amount as you normally would. This way, the you, the merchant, need not to worry about the customer's payments or receiving partial payments.

See Also: How Much Does Square Charge?

Does Sezzle Check Your Credit?

Sezzle allows consumers a chance to finance their purchases — even if they’ve had issues in the past with credit. Sezzle doesn’t check a customer’s FICO score to evaluate them. Instead, they look at information from a customer’s bank statement in order to get an idea of what level of purchases the consumer can actually afford to pay off over a few installments. Currently the average approval rate is 82%. Sezzle does not pull a hard credit check and does not report to any credit bureaus.

Shameless plug ↓

Need website help?

When a customer is approved, Sezzle pays the bill in full to the merchant and the product then ships to the customer. The customer must pay 25 percent of the total purchase cost upfront. The remaining 75 percent is paid bi-weekly over the next six weeks. There is no interest charged on the loan and the customer pays the purchase price divided by four.

Is Sezzle Secure?

Sezzle is 100% secure and does not charge interest on your payments. Approvals are made instantly without any hits on your credit.

Want to see your website rank high on search results just like this one? Contact us for a free web analysis. realnicewebsites@gmail.com

Try out Sezzle today!

Earn 0% Transaction Fees for 30-Days when you use our link or promo code.

CODE: SZPGJM
https://szzl.io/pqp8qq

Last Updated: 1/4/2021

Recent Posts

Important SEO trends 2021

Share this post: Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn Share on EmailBeginning in 2021, several changes will be made in regards to how search engines like Google, rank your website. The importance of SEO is evident in the fact that 70% to 80% of users focus exclusively on organic […]

Read More
Sezzle Review - 2021

Share this post: Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn Share on EmailWhat is Sezzle Payment? Sezzle provides interest-free installment plans for selected online stores. Merchants can sign up and offer Sezzle as an alternative method of payment for their customers purchases. Since 2019, Sezzle has grown to over 400,000 […]

Read More
Why Doesn't Google & Facebook Ads Work?

Share this post: Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn Share on EmailWhy Doesn't Google & Facebook Ads Work? Ever wonder why doesn't my Google or Facebook Ads work? Google and Facebook are both such powerful tech companies with a combined total of over 7 billion daily users. These platforms […]

Read More
VIEW ALL POSTS
Anthony DeVola
MArketing Strategist
Anthony DeVola is the lead developer, marketing strategist and owner of Real Nice Websites. Helping businesses achieve their potential by analyzing the latest news and trends within the marketing industry.

Grow Your Business Today

CONTACT US

Digital Marketing | Web Design | Web Maintenance

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Us

We provide web design, maintenance and digital marketing services for any start up or business both large and small.
We are located in Rochester, NY and provide services to our clients across the US.
Rochester, New York 14580
(585) 310-1977
info@realnicewebsites.com
© 2016 - 2021 Real Nice Websites
envelope-ophoneenvelopephone-handsetmap-marker linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram